What do you get when put a goose, a butterfly, a stag and Jose Cuervo on one incredible trip? The answer - The World’s Most Exclusive Drink Connoisseur's Holiday.
An adventure put together for the true connoisseur, a holiday so rare and exclusive due to the drinks involved, it’ll never be repeated again. On your tour of 10 locations around the world you will sample the most exclusive drinks on the planet....
Sample the world's most famous drinks...
• Salvatore 'Legacy' Cocktail (includes 1788 Clos de Griffier Vieux Cognac) - £12,400
• Legacy by Angostura (world's most expensive rum) - £8,000
• Vieille Bon Secours (one of the world's most expensive beer) - £1,400
• Dalmore - £100,000
• Grey Goose Gallon - £600
• Henri Jayer Richebourg Grand Cru 78 - £15,000
• Armand de Brignac 'Dynastie' (world's most expensive champagne collection direct from Flavio Briatore's Billionaires Club) - £330,000
• Egon Muller (world's rarest Riesling) - £3,000
• Penfolds Ampoule (expertly made red wine, only 12 ever made, contains ultra-rare 2004 Kalimna Block 42 Cabernet Sauvignon) - £110,000
• Singapore Sling - £50
• Winston Cocktail (contains a shot of 1858 Croizet cognac worth £99000 a bottle, available at the Crown Casino Club in Melbourne) - £16,400
• The Ono Cocktail (contains Rémy Martin Louis XVIII Black Pearl priced at £1250 a shot) - £13,000
• Jose Cuervo 250 Aniversario Tequila (one of the worlds most expensive Tequilas) - £400
• Martini - Diamond Bader & Garrin (includes a diamond from in-house jeweller Bader & Garrin) - £12,000
Spending a few nights in each location you’ll get plenty of chance to see the surrounding areas. You’ll also enjoy tours of the Dalmore distillery, the Grey Goose factory in Cognac, and sip a £12,000 cocktail laden with diamonds.
Some of the drinks included in this incredible trip are Dalmore, Armand De Brignac ‘Dynastie’ and the ultra-rare Penfolds Ampoule.
This super luxury trip isn’t just about the beverages - you’ll be staying at some of the world’s finest hotels, travelling business class, and have access to some of the world’s most exclusive bars and restaurants.
You will visit 10 iconic places across the world including Monaco, Las Vegas and Dubai, and also visit elite establishments like Salvatores, The Billionaires Club and the Crown Club Casino in Melbourne.
A Once In A Lifetime Adventure
The departure dates are flexible with a guide price of £750,000 per couple. The holiday can be tailored to your requirements, and when we have your specific arrangements, we can give a final price.
Please e mail email@example.com for more details of this amazing holiday.
Just fill in the form below and we get the prices from tour operators without giving them your personal details. We can also provide impartial, tailored advice if you wish.
Enquire about Ultimate Drink Connoisseurs' Holiday
100% Privacy Guaranteed
We respond in minutes and hours rather than days and weeks.
Benefits of using Holidaysplease