We use cookies on our website in order to improve your experience. By using our website you consent to our use of cookies.

We have been voted
Online Travel Agency Of The Year
by the two largest travel industry publications.
This has been 5 times in the last 20 years.
To see our 25+ travel awards, visit

Top Honeymoon Destinations

Whether you’re partial to a tour, a ski trip, cruise or luxury beach escape, we can search the entire market amongst 100's of trade-only and highstreet-name travel companies to find you the best packages.

Being an independent travel agency, we have the freedom to source holidays from lots of sources, meaning we book what's best for you, not for us!

We believe the key to planning the perfect honeymoon is to get to know what you and your partner enjoy doing, then pair that with our extensive knowledge of destinations & hotels... So allow us to remove the stress at no extra cost.

If you’re looking to plan the honeymoon of a lifetime, place an enquiry using the provided form or start a Live Chat today.

What’s more? After COVID, we appreciate that you’ll be looking for a reliable company who can offer hand-holding where you need support. From the moment you place an enquiry, you’ll be assigned a Personal Travel Expert who will be your dedicated contact from the booking stage until your return home… No call centres!

During the most rubbish days of the pandemic for travel, we managed to maintain a 98% 5-star TrustPilot rating, with the other 2% 4-star reviews. So, we received no 1, 2 or 3-star reviews from February 2020 to August 2021!

Looking to Relax?

If you’re a couple who like nothing more than to relax on a beach all day without a soul around, then a Maldives honeymoon has to be at the top of the list. Our Maldives experts are obsessed with the hundreds of hotels available, so we can recommend rooms with glass sunken bathtubs over the water, villas with waterslides, resorts that offer skydiving… If it exists, we can find it!

If you wanted to get even more exclusive and even more private then you can try Bora Bora in the Pacific Ocean. The journey is a long one, taking over 30 hours on many routes, but the result is worth it. Imagine toasting your married life in a private jacuzzi suspended above a lagoon – bliss…

In search of adventure?

For couples that can't sit still and need to be out doing things there are plenty of honeymoons to choose from. Why not try a Safari Honeymoon in Africa combined with the most scenic bar crawl you’ll ever embark on in the vineyards of Franschhoek? We can craft a dreamy itinerary starting in the humming streets of Cape Town, then searching for the ‘big 5’ on a luxury safari before heading to South Africa’s wine country to unwind. We can also arrange safari & beach itineraries where you can spend long days paddling in the crystal waters of Zanzibar.

Other incredible adventure honeymoons include the rewarding journey through the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu, a tour of the Amazon rainforest, a cultural & futuristic itinerary through Japan, a west-Vietnam tour with junkboat cruise on Ha Long Bay, hanging upside-down from a rollercoaster in Orlando, and more! Speak to our team and we’ll find you an itinerary perfectly matched to the both of you.

Looking for culture?

If you are a pair of culture vultures then again, there are plenty of honeymoons to choose from. Within Europe you can see stunning artwork in places such as Italy, France and Spain. There are also fantastic ruins in Greece, Crete and Malta, providing long and sunny days of exploring fascinating archaeological points of interest.

Further afield you can explore places of extraordinary world heritage in Egypt, China and South America. And why not visit one of the 7 wonders of the world? Truly the stuff of bucket lists, stand at the foot of Christ the Redeemer, discover Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza, wander through the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu, scale the Great Wall of China or visit one of the other renowned marvels of architecture.

If you’re looking to plan the honeymoon of a lifetime, place an enquiry using the provided form or start a Live Chat today.

Top Honeymoon Destinations

Good News! There are 79 suppliers who can supply prices.

We can get prices from tour operators without giving them your details. and will provide expert, impartial advice quickly. Just enter your details below...

100% Privacy Guaranteed

We respond in minutes and hours rather than days and weeks.

Benefits of using Holidaysplease
  • Get options without giving your details to lots of companies
  • Impartial, truly expert advice
  • Trust Pilot Top 3 for Customer Service
  • UK Online Travel Agency Of the Year 2023/24
  • 100% Privacy Guaranteed