A mysterious and enchanting island located in the Atlantic Ocean, Bermuda features pink beaches, small roads, beautiful gardens and very friendly people. Its famous beaches extend along its vast coastline offering ample space to lounge in the sun or under shady corners.
The delicate pink colour of sand on Bermuda beaches lends an even more adoring touch to it for which the inhabitants say that ‘the island is so romantic that even the sand blushes.’
As you set out on your Bermuda holidays, there is a lot to keep you busy on this beautiful island. It is not only the attractive pink beaches but so much more that your Bermuda holidays can offer to you:
- Snorkeling in the blue ocean water amid coral reefs and even shipwrecks, this sport takes a complete new level in Bermuda.
For those who want to explore marine life closely and yet from a safe distance, glass boat trips are ideal. You will witness some spectacular marine views without swimming or getting too close.
- Visit the Gibb’s Hill Lighthouse, climb up the tower and be prepared to set eyes on some breathtaking views along Bermuda’s coastline.
For those who love the feel of sand on beaches, the Church Beach and the Horseshoe Bay are unarguably among the world’s best beaches. Take a walk around or simply soak in the sun.
- Visit historical sites like Fort St. Catherine for a taste of history and culture, and the Bermuda Maritime Museum, where you can swim with dolphins!
Bermuda is also an idyllic place for golf enthusiasts with its many golf courses.
Hotels in Bermuda
A favourite holiday spot in the Caribbean Ocean, Bermuda boasts of many luxury hotels and resorts. From family-run bead-and-breakfast options to cottages with traditional Bermuda décor, there is plenty of choice available for every traveller. Here are some of the best hotels in the island:
- The Fairmont Southampton – The largest and most luxurious hotel in Bermuda, The Fairmont Southampton has its own beach and rests at the highest point of Bermuda.
- The Reefs Hotel & Club – A dining experience with the sea spraying cool water is a mesmerising experience and this hotel offers you the same in its sea-facing restaurant. Each room is decorated beautifully and has some state-of-the-art furnishings.
- Rosewood Tucker’s Point – An opulent and lavish hotel, this boasts of creative and exemplary décor with all modern amenities.
- Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa – This resort have few of the best golf courses along with a lavish and opulent décor. It has all facilities such as a pool, gym, a popular restaurant and even a water taxi service.
- Pink Beach Club and Cottages – The name is inspired form the hotel’s two private pink beaches. With beautiful cottages in a quiet area, your privacy is guaranteed. Providing services true to the trend of renowned Bermudian hospitality, this hotel offers complete comfort and relaxation to its visitors.
With plenty of attractions and tourist spots in Bermuda, it is best to schedule your holidays to Bermuda to make sure you do not miss out on any. Bermuda is a place that offers alluring sandy beaches along with fun and adventure that will make you want to visit this beautiful island time and again.
For the latest Bermuda offers please get in touch with us using the form on the right or call us on 0845 365 6565.
Latest Bermuda Holiday Review
"I would say it was a busy, lived in island, not necessarily an exotic destination. Plenty to see and do for such a small place. "
Latest Bermuda Weather Review
"In April it was 23C at the most. Pleasent for getting about and warm enough for sunbathing."