Silver shores lapped with crystalline water, stunning and enormous rock formations amid untainted and raw natural beauty, and a favourably warm climate all through the year – these are only a few things that make Seychelles a favourite among holiday-goers.
With over 100 islands making up the Seychelles, only around 40 of these are lived on. The Seychelles are perfect for exploring, and each of the islands possesses beautiful beaches with crystal like water, and coral reefs - each one has its own unique charm and will leave you with life enhancing memories.
Stunning Holidays To The Seychelles
With plenty of choices for the adventure loving and those who simply want to bask in all that nature has to offer, Seychelles holidays have something for everyone.
- A visit to one or all of the four marine national parks exhibiting scores of fish and coral species is a must.
- If you want to experience the marine life more closely, go for snorkeling. Seychelles fascinatingly blue water provides a mesmerising view with sharks, barracuda, dolphins and porpoises.
- For those who have a keen interest in ecotourism, Seychelles is an ideal place. With most of its territory protected and preserved as natural reserves, the wildlife is extraordinary with some rare breeds of flora and fauna. There are some beautiful plantations of cinnamon and coconuts with lush green vegetation too.
- Deep sea fishing is ideal in the months from October to December in Denis and Bird Island. If you enjoy fly-fishing, then Desroches and Alphonse islands are perfect.
- With a wide variety of water sports such as sailing, windsurfing and diving - Seychelles has a lot in store for adventure seekers as well.
To speak to a Seychelles advisor today please call us on 0845 365 65 65 or complete the enquiry form on the right for a free callback. We can advise all the best packages, including all inclusive.
A green jewel amid a vast expanse of the blue Indian Ocean, Seychelles is renowned for its amazingly beautiful beaches and exotic locales. It also offers outstanding accommodation options that make your holidays to Seychelles truly luxurious and relaxing.
Four Seasons Seychelles
Offering you a choice of suites and villas, Four Seasons is the perfect tropical beach side resort for couples and families. With a distinctive tree house design with a stunning view of lush jungles, this resort offers luxury and privacy the way you want it. Its suites and villas provide spectacular seaside views and are equipped with a day bed and pavilion and a swimming pool. Offering a variety of cuisines ranging from Asian to Mediterranean, wining and dining here is superb. It also offers all other modern amenities such as spa, fitness centres, etc.
Providing a truly authentic feel with its décor and location, La Reserve offers sea-facing rooms with personalised service. They also boast of the largest swimming pool in Seychelles with a bar and a lounge area. Located in Praslin Island, La Reserve also arranges for various activities such as snorkeling, game fishing, golf or a tour of the inner island.
Banyan Tree Mahe
Overlooking the most beautiful beach in the world, Intendance Bay, Banyan Tree offers private villas that come with a private outdoor Jacuzzi, superior room service, and massage areas. A private and luxurious resort, it has a private beach as well as a swimming pool, along with special Asian spa treatments. With a scrumptious menu that is served in the venue of the guest’s choice, there’s no better place where you can simply sit back and relax.
A wonderful resort with all modern amenities such as spa, children’s club and tennis courts, Ephelia has 5 restaurants and pools. Its two beaches are designated to families and watersports enthusiasts, while the resort is minutes away from a marine national park. Providing a perfect getaway with fascinating views, Ephelia ensures that your vacations are just the way you want them to be.
This is one of the largest resorts and boasts of an 18-hole golf course, the only one in Seychelles. Designed with natural materials such as stone, thatch, wood and granite - it has a sprawling location complete with all modern amenities to make your holidays to Seychelles superb.
With luxurious hotels and resorts promising a vacation that is nothing but wonderful, Seychelles is the place to plan your next holiday. As a royal choice of destination for Kate and William’s honeymoon, Seychelles is a true gem in the heart of the Indian Ocean.
Latest Seychelles Holiday Review
Latest Seychelles Weather Review
"Warm and pleasant, rain on times