Like many reputable holiday companies we are ABTA registered, our ABTA membership number is 65310.
We also use ATOL protected tour operators. However if you wish to use a tour operator who is not ATOL protected then we will take our supplier failure insurance on your behalf.
For full details click here
On the south west coast of Thailand is Phang Nga Province, situated close to Phuket, a resort which now has an international reputation one of the most blissful and breath-taking holiday destinations worldwide. Phang Nga holidays are a special experience not only for the outstanding luxury and relaxation you'll discover, but also for the natural beauty of the landscape. A Phang Nga holiday is an unforgettable one for the range of ambiences you'll experience as you explore its many attractions:
• Top of the list for visitors is a boat trip around Phang Nga Bay, famous for its unique rocky outcrops, as seen in the James Bond film The Man With The Golden Gun and Leonardo DiCaprio blockbuster The Beach. The cliffs emerge majestically from the water and beneath them you can float lazily amongst the mangroves where monkeys play and miriad species of birds find their homes.
• Take to the shores on your Phang Nga holiday and you'll find its National Park where guides can escort you deep into the caves there. The caves are truly a once-in-a-life time spectacle, fluorescent lights illuminating the staggering spectacle of ancient rock formations and underground pools.
• The quiet fishing village of Koh Panyee is built on stilts right over the water in Phang Nga Bay. Stop for lunch and sample traditional Thai cuisine before browsing the quaint covered market for trinkets and handicrafts.
• The clear blue waters of the area attract thousands of divers and snorkellers every year to marvel at the beautiful marine life that inhabit its shores.
• A Phang Nga holiday is also within easy reach of the hustle and bustle of the towns of Phuket and Patong which are pleasant places to dine or have some fun with the kids by day. At night they're an exhilarating place to party, or else find one of the quiet beachfront restaurants that offer high-end cuisine from around the world in luxurious surroundings.
Our Phang Nga holidays are distinguished by offering you the chance to stay in some of the finest accomodation you'll ever experience. This part of Thailand is littered with incredible resorts tailored to meeting your every need.
A resort with everything is the Cape Panwa Hotel. Its situated on its own private beach, the waters are incredible for diving and snorkelling, and its villas are set amongst tropical gardens.
Centara Villas white bungalows, raised up on stilts amongst the jungle foliage, are a beautiful place from which to watch sunsets on Phuket's southern tip. Exclusive fine dining and proximity to local amenities make it a popular resort.
Katathani Beach Resort is another 5 star resort in Phuket that caters to your every whim in fine style. Set amongst the coconut groves on 800 metres of pure white sand, they pride themselves on a personal touch typical of famous Thai hospitality.
One of our personal favourites is the relatively new Six Senses Erawan Resort & Spa which combines sixty villas, each featuring its own private pool, with world class spa facilities for the ultimate in pampered relaxation.
Finally, the impressive architecture and stunning views from the summit of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea make The Phuket Pavilions a beautiful choice for anyone looking for a secluded and luxurious getaway. The views from their restaurant are arguably the finest in the region.
If you've yet to experience Thailand, its a destination of sumptuous natural beauty, a tropical climate and an atmosphere that puts you at your ease from the moment you touch down. Let us find the perfect Phang Nga holiday for you. Call: 0845 3 65 65 65
"We were expecting the worst as our holiday fell very close to the end of their monsoon season. Temp was no less than 31c and only rained for about 30mins to 2 hours a day (totally refreshing)." Angela M
Trust Pilot has over 7 million reviews from customers all over the world
As of 6th Dec 2013 Holidaysplease is rated:
|No.1 out of 265 in Travel & Holidays|
|No.1 out of 49 in Hotels|
Online travel agency of the year 2013-14
Just fill in the form below and we get the prices from tour operators without giving them your personal details. We can also provide impartial, tailored advice if you wish.
Enquire about Phang Nga Holidays
100% Privacy Guaranteed
We respond in minutes and hours rather than days and weeks.
Benefits of using Holidaysplease