A mysterious and enchanting island located in the Atlantic Ocean, Bermuda features pink beaches, small roads, beautiful gardens and very friendly people.
Its famous beaches extend along its vast coastline offering ample space to lounge in the sun or under shady corners.The delicate pink colour of sand on Bermuda beaches lends an even more adoring touch to it for which the inhabitants say that ‘the island is so romantic that even the sand blushes.’
For the best advice, latest offers or a free quotation please complete the form on the right to request a call back from one of our Bermuda travel experts or contact us at 0845 3 65 65 65 for more details.
Things To Do In Bermuda
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear blue waters amid protected coral reefs and even shipwrecks! Explore Bermuda's stunning underwater world.
- For those who want to explore Bermuda's unique marine life up-close, and yet, still from a safe distance, glass-bottom boat trips are ideal. You will witness spectacular marine views all from the comfort of a relaxing boat ride.
- Visit the Gibb’s Hill Lighthouse, climb up the tower and be prepared to set eyes on some breathtaking views along Bermuda’s coastline.
- For those who love the feel of sand on beaches, Church Beach and Horseshoe Bay are unquestionably among the world’s best beaches. Take a walk around or simply soak in the sun.
- Visit historical sites like Fort St. Catherine for a taste of history and culture, and the Bermuda Maritime Museum, where you can swim with dolphins!
- Bermuda is also an idyllic place for golf enthusiasts with its many golf courses.
Stunning Bermuda Hotels
A favourite holiday spot in the Caribbean Ocean, Bermuda boasts many luxury hotels and resorts. From cottages with traditional Bermuda décor, to family run bed-and-breakfast options and luxurious 5-star resorts, there is plenty of choice available for every traveller.
The Fairmont Southampton – The largest and most luxurious hotel in Bermuda, The Fairmont Southampton has its own beach and rests at the highest point of Bermuda.
The Reefs Hotel & Club – A dining experience with the sea spraying cool water is a mesmerising experience and this hotel offers you the same in its sea-facing restaurant. Each room is decorated beautifully and has some state-of-the-art furnishings.
Rosewood Tucker’s Point – An opulent and lavish hotel, this boasts of creative and exemplary décor with all modern amenities.
Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa – This resort have few of the best golf courses along with a lavish and opulent décor. It has all facilities such as a pool, gym, a popular restaurant and even a water taxi service.
Pink Beach Club and Cottages – The name is inspired form the hotel’s two private pink beaches. With beautiful cottages in a quiet area, your privacy is guaranteed. Providing services true to the trend of renowned Bermudian hospitality, this hotel offers complete comfort and relaxation to its visitors.
With plenty of attractions and tourist spots in Bermuda, it is best to schedule your holidays to Bermuda to make sure you do not miss out on any. Bermuda is a place that offers alluring sandy beaches along with fun and adventure that will make you want to visit this beautiful island time and again.
For information on how we can help you plan an unforgettable holiday to Bermuda, then please fill out an enquiry form. A member of our dedicated team will get back to you soon.
Latest Bermuda Holiday Review
Latest Bermuda Weather Review