When you hear the words Mexico holiday do you think of sombreros, siestas and great chili? On your holiday to Mexico you will experience all that and so much more. From ancient ruined cities to fantastic beach party weekends Mexico is a country with everything to offer.
For information on how we can help you plan an unforgettable holiday to Mauritius, then please fill out an enquiry form. A member of our dedicated team will get back to you soon.
With the golden eagle proudly symbolising the nation Mexico has a glorious experience waiting for all who visit. The friendly people will make you feel welcome and at home, while the unique treasures waiting exploration will blow your mind! From ancient ruins to 6000 miles of shoreline, through diverse geographic regions ranging from the snowy Sierras to rain-drenched jungles your Mexican holiday is waiting for you.
- Visit Chichen Itza, named New Wonder of the World and UNESCO World Heritage Site. This ancient Mayan city will inspire you with a shiver of historical grandeur.
- Watch whale birthing or swim with dolphins in the beautiful warm Sea of Cortez.
- Immerse yourself in Mexico City; this thriving metropolis offers an encapsulation of all that is wondrous about Mexico from fantastic nightlife and shopping to ancient Aztec ruins and informative museums.
- Indulge in a jet-skiing safari – this innovative tour is uniformly rated the best experience of the holiday, all the fun of jet-skiing combined with snorkelling to see the underwater features and an informed guide who will point out the best points of interest.
- Unearthed in the last ten years, the magnificent Guachimontones has already been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is well worth the visit to marvel at the thousand-plus year old circular stepped pyramids.
Stunning Mexico Hotels
You are spoiled for choice when it comes to choosing a hotel or resort for your stay.
The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort
Offering a wonderful array of amenities including 123 acres of tropical greenery and 2000 feet of silky beaches. The only Jack Nicklaus signature golf-course in the Caribbean tempts golfers of all abilities or you can swim, play basketball or tennis, all in-resort. The more active can snorkel or kayak or even work-out at not one, but two fitness centres.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita
Designd with the feel of a Mayan town at heart, with luxury and facilities that are completely up-to-date. This adults-only establishment offers a wide range of activities and water sports as well as a wonderful spa where you can relax in a Jacuzzi or indulge in a sauna.
One & Only Palmilla
This private beachfront resort is the perfect resort for a romantic getaway offering stunning ocean views. With an excellent standard of service and facilities; a Michelin-starred chef, a luxurious spa, outdoor relaxation areas and a Yoga Garden, a cutting-edge Fitness Centre. life.
Banyan Tree Mayakoba
With pool villas set in an untouched natural environment, offers a fabulous list of activities from golf to tennis to swimming and snorkelling; you can even take a boat tour to see the wonderful outlying countryside.
For the best advice, latest offers or a free quotation please complete the form on the right to request a call back from one of our Mexico travel experts or contact us at 0845 3 65 65 65 for more details.
Latest Mexico Holiday Review
"Our favourite place "
Latest Mexico Weather Review