Pattaya, with its famous beaches of Pattaya and Jomtien, is one of the most popular beach destinations that offer the best of accommodation, food and entertainment options right at the waterfront. Pattaya holidays greet travellers with spectacular views of the pristine waters and a multitude of water sports, apart from interesting shopping experiences at its bustling markets.
Here are few popular spots and activities to check out while on holidays to Pattaya:
- Beaches are a must- be it the main ones in the Pattaya bay area or other private or secluded beaches such those on Coral Island close by. Call us at 0845 3 65 65 65 for more information on Pattaya holidays set on beaches off-the-beaten-path.
- Water sports enthusiasts should explore sailing, jet skiing and parasailing options available at the beach resorts here.
- Several amusement and nature parks beckon visitors who are drawn by the colourful settings of these locations- Elephant Village, Nong Nooch Botanical Gardens, Sri Racha Tiger Zoo, Pattaya Park Beach Resort Water Park, and the Underwater World.
- A Vimantaitalay submarine trip off the coast to watch the beautiful coral formations is a must. So is a game of golf at one of the several courses close to Pattaya.
- Pattaya holidays should also focus on great relaxation and natural therapy options offered at the spas in this city.
To experience Pattaya holidays in royal comfort, travellers can opt for luxury accommodation options at one of the several resorts here:
The Amari Orchid Resort and Tower
A mix of contemporary facilities and traditional charm, the Garden Wing of this resort comprising spacious suites and guest rooms is set among lush foliage that offers ultimate comfort in total calm. The Ocean Tower, on the other hand, is a multi-storeyed structure, with spacious suites facing the beach front, presents the visitor a range of luxury suite and relaxation options to settle for.
Centara Grand Beach Resort
Replete with modern amenities, fitness and spa facilities - this resort offers its visitor great views of the ocean, access to a private beach housing a water park, water slide, and an open pool. Visitors are treated to the choicest of regional and international cuisine at the resort’s eight restaurants.
Cosy Beach Hotel, Pattaya
Visitors are offered executive, standard, superior and mini suites, to cater to their requirements of privacy and view choices. A comfortable lobby, a spacious and bright café, and a Thai massage add to the Pattaya holiday experience.
Dusit Thani with its spacious, luxurious suites with sea facing private balconies offers the best of views and services. Well within the reach of the city’s popular locations, this hotel is also well-known for its impeccable cuisine. Dusit Thani also doubles up as a business convention centre with state-of-art facilities for conferencing.
Pattaya holidays can serve as a refreshing experience at the Siam Bayshore on the southern shores of the Pattaya Bay. Colourful gardens interspersed with lagoons and viewing pavilions, spacious suites with balconies opening out to the seas, best of dining and wining options, personal care at the Lotus Spa and activities galore in the vicinity are all an integral part of the resort’s offering.
For the best Pattaya holiday experience, check out our latest offers or complete the form on the right to request a free quotation or a call back from one of our Pattaya travel experts.
Speak to us on 0845 3 65 65 65 for customised holidays to Pattaya.
Latest Pattaya Holiday Review
"thailand is a beautiful countryand the people so helpful"
Latest Pattaya Weather Review
"we were here for 5 days and the weather was in the 30s"