Mauritius holidays are well known for the great beaches, diverse picturesque settings, verdant landscape replete with exotic flora and fauna. An array of holiday activities and idyllic luxury resorts that offer the best of cuisine, relaxation and party options. Mauritius holidays are an interesting mix of hectic action and casual enjoyment, with so many options to keep the traveller immersed in the experience.
For the best advice, latest offers or a free quotation please complete the form on the right to request a call back from one of our Mauritius travel experts or contact us at 0845 3 65 65 65 for more details.
Holidays to Mauritius
Holidays to Mauritius are not complete without exploring:
- Splendid beaches on these islands that offer a perpetual feast of sun and sand - The waterfronts at the La Cuvette, Tamarin Beach, Blue Bay, Caudan and the Pereybere to name just a few and splendid Eastern coastline house one of the best experiences in luxury travel.
- The best of water sport activities at the famous Ile aux Cerfs catering to exclusive tastes of the elite
- Sprawling golf courses with stretches of immaculate green, beckoning lovers of the sport to enjoy their Mauritius golf holidays
- World class-spa's vying with each other to provide the finest of personal grooming and relaxation facilities
- The busy local market of Port Louis for a close encounter with native food and snacks, as well as a good selection hand crafted souvenirs
Stunning Luxury Mauritius Hotels
There are several accommodation options available, offering the traveller a great selection of super luxury and boutique facilities to make their Mauritius holidays memorable. Here are few such resorts and hotels that pamper the visitors with their exclusive services:
This resort, offering an ultimate luxury experience, has the distinction of being one among the world's highly romantic locations. An aesthetic blend of contemporary style and facilities, the off white-stucco structure, opening straight into the Trou d'Eau Douce Bay is a pleasure to behold. Ocean suites, Barlen's restaurant, and the Givenchy Spa enhance the appeal of the locale.
One and Only Le Saint Geran
A world in itself, this classic luxury accommodation, with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean is replete with sprawling landscaped terrain housing coconut palms, pools and gardens opening on to the beaches, and excellent spa and sport facilities.
Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa
This all-villa resort is styled based on local architecture, with each villa having a view of the sea at Tamarin Bay. An array personally serviced private villas; with an exclusive plunge pool is a great way to unwind during a holiday to Mauritius. A casual dining area at the Coast2Coast restaurant, a private evening over drinks at the Breakers Bar, and several relaxation options from spas to yoga, meditation, music, massages and aromatherapy - the resort offers the best comforts money can buy.
Lux Belle Mare
This hotel on the East Coast, offers a range of facilities to enjoy the environs of a native village. Thatched villas overlooking the sea, spa, restaurants, fragrant garden paths, a vast swimming pool, largest on the island, and a signature low-fat fruity ice-cream are characteristic of this luxury hotel.
Shanti Ananda Resort
Replete with private gardens, terraces and pools - each spacious villa at this resort offers a splendid view of the Indian Ocean. Shanti Ananda enables visitors to make the most of their Mauritius holiday, spending their time on adventurous action or total calm.
If you would like further information on Mauritius then please see our Mauritius Holiday Guides
Latest Mauritius Holiday Review
Latest Mauritius Weather Review